Leaders often know where they want to go, but sometimes struggle with the path to get there. There are so many questions that have to be answered, and one of the biggest challenges is to simply eliminate the guesswork, freeing you up to make decisions with a clear understanding of their impact.
That’s where the Vision Feasibility Analysis comes into play. We are a team of experts who specialize in applying the how to a church’s why. During the one-day, on-site meeting we will have with you and your team, we will listen intently to what drives you, where you want to go, and the end result you’re looking to effect in your community. From there, we will outline a very specific path, helping you to understand the financing requirements, how to get a project funded by a lending institution, real estate options, conceptual master budgets, fundraising goals, timelines, processes, and all of the other major items that you need to know so that you can make decisions for growth.
At the end of this session with our team, we believe that you will be in a position to make important decisions based on having specific information and options, and an understanding of how each of those options affects your ability to grow.
- Analysis of giving unit and attendance trends
- Financial Analysis
- Needs Analysis (space, location(s), timing)
- Conceptual Master Budget and Timeline
- Understanding of Debt Capacity
- Understanding Capital Requirements for Future Projects
- Identify Fundraising Goals
- Multisite Financial Strategy
- Identify Growth Opportunities
- Identify current areas holding back growth
- Provide outline of timeline and process