For us, it’s the ability to add venues without finances or facilities being a hindrance.
Multisite expansion exists in order to bring church to the people. However, as effective as the emergence of the multisite model has become for growing churches, there are still so many unanswered questions about how to expand. Our goal is not only to help you select a location, create a budget, and ultimately fund the right multisite project, but it’s to do it in a way that sets you up with campus(es) that attain financial sustainability more quickly. Why is that important? The faster you can get your campuses to financial self-sufficiency, the more quickly you’re able to establish new campuses, and the faster you can grow!
One of the challenges that churches incur in growing their multisite model is that short term needs sometimes get in the way of long term goals. Our goal is to partner with you not only to establish the next campus strategy, but to create and to execute a long-term strategy that sets you up to be able to say yes to future opportunities as well. This service is great if you are asking any of the following questions:
- Where do I establish my next campus?
- What’s the project budget that pays for itself quickly?
- What’s my operating budget?
- How much can I afford?
- How does this campus fit into the long term strategy?
- Should I lease or purchase? How do I know?
- Should we establish one 1,000-seat venue, or two 500-seat venues?
- How quickly will the new campus be able to support itself?
- How many campuses can we establish over the next 5 years?
Whether you are adding your first multisite location, or you are a church with several locations and feeling ‘stuck’, we can help!